I’m super excited to be headed to our first beach trip of the summer. This time next week, I’ll be lounging on the beach at Port Aransas (eek!). Before I go, I wanted to share what I make sure to pack in my beach bag.
- A big floppy hat looks completely chic and helps protect you from the sun. It’s a win-win.
- You don’t want to be squinting all day, do you? Plus sunglasses are my favorite accessory.
- I really love wearing a flowy kimono over my swimsuit as a cover up. They are light, versatile and come in a ton of amazing patterns.
- A huge, brightly colored beach towel is mandatory for a trip to the beach. I’m pretty sure that is in the beach rules.
- A bottom of water is a requirement. Dehydration will definitely ruin your day – drink up.
- Seriously don’t go to the beach without sunscreen. I really like this one from Neutragena because it doesn’t feel greasy. Put it on before you go and reapply all day long.
- Pick a completely #adorbs tote to carry all of your stuff. Make sure you pick one that is big enough to carry all your goods.