My goal with my summer wardrobe is that it be comfortable, cute, versatile and light (I do live in Austin, after all). These are my must have pieces for summer clothes. I can mix and match these pieces all summer long to meet my clothes goals.
- White t-shirt – such a classic piece. I dress them up and down but feel comfy no matter what.
- Converse Chuck Taylors – a black pair or white pair really go a long way. I think they look really cute with pants, skirts and shorts. There really isn’t much that they won’t do.
- Maxi dress – perfect for wanting to look nice in something cozy.
- Maxi skirt – Maxi skirts are the leggings of the summer lol. They are really great with t-shirts or with a dresser top.
- Denim shorts – another classic. Whether they are cutoff or cuffed like this pair, they make getting dressed a breeze.
- Strappy tank top – Seriously great for summer concerts or days out with the family.
- White denim – this just feels like summer to me. I love wearing white capris with a patterned top and some cute sandals.
- Striped tank – Perfect for a casual outfit paired with literally every bottom on this list.
- Sandals – I will wear a pair of sandals like this all summer. I have a pair of black and a pair of brown that I will live in until September.
Is there anything you would add to the list?